Saturday, December 3, 2011

Author Boutique

Today I had the privilage of hanging out with other Arizona authors.  What a diverse and intelligent group of people. They were kind of funny too. My favorite was the guy who walked around with a mischevious smile and wore the sweatshirt that said "Be careful or you'll end up as character in my next book."  I've got to get me one of those shirts, but in pink with bling on it. You can never have enough bling.  I sat next to Chelsea Fine and was able to sneek a peak at ANEW, her first book in her Archers of Avalon series. I took a copy home and can't wait to read the rest of it. All in all, it was a good time and I learned from each person I met, authors and customers.  Just as an aside, I  am also so excited about the reviews that have come in on Amazon.  When I read them, I was smiling big time. Hope you have a good week.  Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment