Monday, February 17, 2014

Pick Up Lines You Could Pick Up In Sochi at the Olympics



Isn’t it great the way the Olympics bring us all together. We cheer on our country, cry when our favorite athlete doesn’t do well, pass around terrible pick-up lines. Yep, you heard right. In addition to healthy competition and the chance for Russia to show off its beautiful country, we’ll take away new ways to pick up a total stranger. To celebrate the  season of Olympic glory I’ve listed my favorite ten pick-up lines for you to enjoy! 
#OlympicPickupLines these Olympic pickup lines are sochi-eesy

Is that a phallic Olympic torch in your pocket or are just happy to see me #OlympicPickupLines pic.twitter.com/kZwCxG6HKf

Are you a figure skater? Because your figure is out of this world #OlympicPickupLines
I don't want to sound like I'm Russian things, but you are Sochi hottie. Can I get your number? #OlympicPickupLines

 I don't want to sound like I'm Russian things, but you are Sochi hottie. Can I get your number? #OlympicPickupLines

I'm Russian to get yo number #olympicPickupLines

If you like it then you shoulda put an Olympic ring on it. #OlympicPickUpLines


#OlympicPickupLines I can get out of a locked bathroom stall, but I can't get you outa my mind

olympicpickuplines my hotel room has a functioning toilet.

4 out of 5 Olympic rings think we should be together." #olympicpickuplines

Honorary Mention: (This one was kind of obnoxious, but it made me laugh, so I threw it in as an honorable mention) Is this a bobsled team, or are there just 3 guys between my legs?" #OlympicPickupLines

Hope one of these made you laugh. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment