Sunday, February 9, 2014

Calling all Hopeless Romantics



Do you believe in true love? I’m not talking about the Disney version where you meet the handsome prince with an unnaturally small waistline and huge biceps and you fall in love in the forest and get married the next day. I’m talking about the kind of love that a people share that carries them through honeymoons and heartaches, babies and broken dreams.  The selfless, I-care-about-them-more-than-I care-about-myself-kind-of-love.

I do, believe in that forever kind of live that is…..and I come from a long line of divorces and dysfunction.  I believe we can love someone more than we love ourselves. I see it all the time as parents put aside their needs and spouses work through seemingly impossible differences and forgive for mistakes and grievances. My husband and I just had our twenty year anniversary and for some crazy reason that man still loves me.

Yep, I think really abiding love exists and that’s why I still enjoy the month of February and Valentine’s Day.  My first book, Unbreakable Love is a full on cotton-candy sweet tribute to the power of LOVE, with a hot guardian angel and an ending that will make you want to kiss someone!
To celebrate the week of Valentines, I’m giving away ebooks of Unbreakable Love to all you fellow love addicts. Just leave me a comment with your email and I’ll share this tale of romance and perfect love for FREE this week only to celebrate Valentines day! 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope an amazing Valentines week and enjoy Unbreakable Love:)

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute story. Hopefully one day I'll get the physical copy for my bookshelves.

    ReplyDelete