Now before I go any further, I have to be clear about one thing. I think anyone who makes it to the Olympics is a rock star , a true champion and competitor and I both respect and envy them. However, tonight, I had a little fun writing my post. So here it is.
Ten Things An Olympian Might Be Thinking About Just Before They Compete.
1. A swimmer- Look at my body, I work out…I’m sexy and I know it.
2. A gymnast- I wonder if they can see my sparkle hairspray in the nosebleed section?
3. A discus thrower- Oh no, I feel a sneeze coming on.
4. A badminton player- See, I told you badminton was a real sport.
5. A rowing captain- Row, Row, Row, your boat, “Why can’t I get that *&$^# song out of my head?
6. A ping-pong player- Forrest Gump would be so proud.
7. A Golf player- I hope I don’t hit a bird with my ball again, those nature freaks got so upset last time.
8. A Javelin thrower- Waiting for my event to start makes me so mad that I just want to throw something!
9. Hammer dude- I hope they don’t figure out that I’m really Thor, that would really blow my cover
10. A Soccer player- I wonder if they can fit the whole team on the front of the Wheaties Box. I want to be in the front?