Sunday, April 30, 2017

A shout out to cover artists!

While this is not an "official" update, I'm so excited to tell you that Five Days Five Kisses is finished and in the hands of Beta readers! A shout out to my beta readers. Your feedback is the best!
Anyway, I'll be giving you a planned publication date soon and more sneak peeks into the new Five Day Series! Love those girls and can't wait to share their story.

Until then, I wanted to highlight the power of the cover artist and in this blog, one talented artist in particular! She works under the name of Drop Dead Designs.  A few months ago I started looking for the right cover or cover artist to create my third book in the Secret Keeper series. I found a talented young lady and while I can't show you the completed cover, I want to show you the template she sent for us to use for book three, Under The Broken Sky.
I love it and I'm so excited to post the final product in a few months. Here's a couple more covers that she created.

Yep, she's pretty amazing and I know there are many more like her and I'm so glad because my talent is with words, and without cover artists my stories would be incomplete. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment