Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thank You!

Unbreakable Love has been out for over a month now and I have so much I wish I could share with you.  I wasn't kidding when I said publishing a book is like having a baby(see past posts).  Most days I vacillate between elation and discouragement, wondering what was I thinking when I got into all this. Now, here's the thing I really wanted to get to....this dream couldn't happen and wouldn't happen without the support of my family, friends and of course total strangers that were willing to take a chance on my talent and purchase my book. I guess what I am trying to say is thank you for taking a chance on me. Thank you for your support. Thank you for you amazing reviews of my book on Amazon, Goodreads, and B&N. It makes me feel brave and grateful and lucky. It makes me want to write stirring and funny stories that make yo feel good and let you escape for just a little while. I promise I will always give it my best and I will always, forever be greatful for you. And as for the future, I can't wait to share with you Shackled, my next book. It is written and going in for editing this month, but that is a blog for another time.  Until then.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment