1. You share our passion for the written word.
2. On your own time, often with many other things like work, school, children and other responsibilities you stay up late, sneak the book into the bathroom. Anything to find time to read and review our books.
3. You do it for NOTHING. Who does that…awesome bloggers!
4. You let us, even invite us to post on your blogs, sharing with your friends(who also share your passion for books).
5. You make us feel special, like we are some sort of intellectual rock star.
6. After you post a positive review, we take a deep breath and think, someone really liked my work. Maybe I’ll write another book.
7. You follow us on twitter even if we don’t say anything clever for weeks at a time.
8. You introduce us to new authors that we grow to love and the cycle goes on creating a giant book lovefest.
9. You learn how to use things like rafflecopter and google docs just so that you can give away our books and swag.
10. And finally, you fall in love with our characters as much as we do and we love you forever because of it.
Hope you enjoyed my ten reasons why and now as further evidence of my appreciation, I want to give away two twenty-five dollar cash or kindle cards to thank my blogger friends. Anyone who reads and reviews The Secret Keeper by December will be entered to winJ Let me know at email@example.com or leave a comment below if you’d like to read and review. Most of all please know…no matter what we think you are the best!